1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Absolutely disgusted with the service received.They all gave different answers and were absolutely uncaring to what is going on in anyone's lives.

I requested a deferment assuming it would be no problems being i have had my loan for over a year and never been late or delinquent. The first person said yes no problem the interest would be $5.95 a day and would be 2 months of deferment. They would add that interest onto my last two payments due. Then i got transferred to the person that was suppose to complete the deferment for me and she said "I am not eligible".

I asked so you would rather go through not getting paid for two months and late fees and everything that adding interest and making more money off of me while i go through a divorce.

It's hard to believe no one in the *** company can review my account and approve a deferment.Pretty disgusted and would never recommend ever working with them again to anyone else.

Review about: Gm Financial Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deferment given to me. Being they have no explanation why i am not eligible. .

I didn't like: Customer service give different answers to same question, Customer service lies about information, Employees, No options given to me, No one was genuine.

Had an Experience with Gm Financial?

Comments

LETS STOMP THOSE FEET NOW!

They are under no obligation to give you a pass on making payments.You're an adult and you signed an agreement to make each and every payment on time.

They aren't your financial advisor. So go ahead and not make payments for two months.

Yes sir, you'll sure show them!Then you can come back here to cry and wail about the repo YOU brought on by YOU not making payments on time and of course, it will be all their fault!