Additional Fees
Interest Rate

GM Financial is the worst lender ever!I paid off my loan weeks ago and have yet to receive my title.

They told me 14 days, after 14 days, they said it will take another 14 days. To expedite the process they had me fax them my bank statement to prove I made the payment, then they denied the fax. They give me a different answer to the same question every time. Their website does not work, won't allow you to make payments.

They harass you if you are a day late and they do not show the same promptness they expect.

NEVER IN YOUR LIFE GET A LOAN THROUGH GM FINANCIAL!!!THEY ARE THE WORST!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $6000. clgrant1978 is overall dissatisfied with Gm Financial. The most disappointing about gm financial loan at Gm Financial was how long it takes for them to deliver my car title, no website pay access and harassment for late payment Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gm Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Gm Financial to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gm Financial?

Comments

It's been nearly 2 years since you wrote this and I hope you got your title...but if I could have seen this 2 years ago I would have told you to relax, dude.You paid off your car, congrats and be happy about that!

These guys literally HAVE to give you the title to the car because you fulfilled an agreement and the loan has matured.

Any feet dragging on their part is only worst for them in the long run...I believe there is something called a statement of release which allows you to obtain a copy of the title before you even receive the original.Please explore all avenues before getting as upset as you were when you wrote this.